This is the registration form for Branch Delegates and observers at the 2023 IWW WISE-RA Emergency Conference scheduled for Saturday 23rd September 2023, 11am. The Conference will be held entirely online via Zoom.
Please submit this form by 16th September 2023.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Sab Cat, IWW WISE-RA Secretary.
Number of delegates allowed for each General Members Branch.
The ratio of delegates to members is 1:35, as agreed by Delegate Executive Council. Each branch is allowed the following number of delegates:
- Bradford: 3
- Brighton: 2
- Bristol: 9
- Clydeside: 8
- Cymru-Wales: 5
- Dorset: 1
- East Midlands & Eastern: 4
- Edinburgh: 6
- Ireland: 5
- Leeds-Bradford: 6
- London: 19
- Manchester: 6
- Northumbria: 2
- Reading: 3
- Sheffield: 3
- West Midlands: 5
- Netherlands: 1
- Italia: 1
Each branch is allowed to carry 1 proxy vote per attendee, if not enough delegates can attend Conference as is allocated to each branch by the ratio.
We also need:
- 1) Chairs - People to help facilitate the discussion.
- 2) Hand/Chat trackers - People to keep an eye on Zoom for FWs raising hands to speak.
- 3) Time keeper - People to keep an eye on how long FWs have been speaking.
- 4) Minute taker - People to write a summary of the discussions and accurate records from votes.
- 5) Break Out Events - People to run break out sessions at conference on topics related to organising, committees and your interests.
Conference can't happen without volunteers, so please encourage your members to help the work along!