Deliveroo riders are organising with the IWW to improve their pay and working conditions. They currently work under a contract hugely biased in Deliveroo’s favour:
- Pay is below minimum wage
- No holiday pay
- No pay if you are sick or injured in an accident
- Paid per drop, encouraging you to ride dangerously fast
- No job security
- Terms and conditions are constantly changed without consultation or notice
Together we are stronger
Riders across Europe are unionising, fighting back and demanding better, and are already getting their demands met in Leeds and Bristol.
Want to get YOUR fleet organised? Email riders [at] iww [dot] org [dot] uk and we’ll send you an Organiser Starter Pack with everything you need to get your campaign going.
Benefits of IWW Membership
- Access to advice and support from experienced union organisers
- Resources and tools to build your own union group
- Representation in disputes with management, grievance and disciplinary hearings
- Retention of union benefits across multiple workplaces or if you choose to leave Deliveroo